[Ifeffit] Fwd: about sigma2 for exafs fitting

Shaofeng Wang wangshaofeng at iae.ac.cn
Wed Jan 4 22:01:49 CST 2017

Dear Scott,

Thanks for your explaination. All the samples were measured at 77K using a homemade cryogenic box. I will try to do the Hamilton test according to your book.

Best,

Shaofeng

Shaofeng Wang, Ph.D of Geochemistry
Environmental Molecular Science Group
Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Shenyang, 110016, China
wangshaofeng at iae.ac.cn
www.iae.cas.cn