[Ifeffit] Units for various parameters of ‘feffNNNN.dat’ file

Samy Ould-Chikh samy.ouldchikh at kaust.edu.sa
Tue Feb 28 09:10:40 CST 2017

Dear Ifeffit mailing list,

I have a question which concern units and I can’t find the answer in the Feff manual.
In a FeffNNN.dat output file, what are the unit of the numbers (if any) corresponding to
φc,
|Feff|,
φeff,
the reduction factor,
λ,
Re(p)

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards,
Samy Ould-Chikh

KAUST Catalysis Center
Bldg.3,Level 4, #4231
4700 King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
Thuwal 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966 12 8084486
E-mail: samy.ouldchikh at kaust.edu.sa<mailto:eman.ahmedbahjri at kaust.edu.sa>