[Ifeffit] data table for larch data group

Matthew Newville matt.newville at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 15:53:53 CST 2017

Hi Bruce,

At the moment, No.  But that should be easy and a very good idea to
separate reading headers plus the data table from naming of the 1d
arrays...  Like, I often run into cases where I want to rename arrays after
reading the file.  I'll work on that.

I'd also like to be able to sensibly handle columns of non numeric data.
Maybe that's too separate a topic....