[Ifeffit] Demeter 0.9.26 launch faillure

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Wed Dec 6 10:06:53 CST 2017

Hi,

In case you don't know where you can make this change, if you can't
start the program to edit
it via the preferences, it is in the [gnuplot] section of demeter.ini
which is in the same
directory as the log. For me, the relevant line reads:

program =
C:\Users\ragordon\AppData\Roaming\DemeterPerl\c\bin\gnuplot\bin\gnuplot.exe

Issue was known from:
https://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg06034.html

-R.