[Ifeffit] Demeter 0.9.26 launch faillure

Kirill Lomachenko kirill.lomachenko at esrf.fr
Wed Dec 6 09:01:55 CST 2017

Dear Bruce,
I have trouble running the Demeter 0.9.26_pre2 (64bit). When I start
Artemis after installation of Demeter, it closes after showing nothing
but the usual temple picture. Logfile is attached. The problem is
analogous on both Win7 SP1 and Win8.1 and repeats also for Athena and
Hephaestus.  Could you please tell whether there is something I can do
to fix it? Versions 0.9.25 and 0.9.24 start without problems.

I know that 0.9.26 is a preview version, but I was installing it only to
get the possibility to actually use the user-supplied value of epsilon_k
for fitting multiple dataset. If it is difficult to make the version
0.9.26 available soon, maybe in 0.9.25 there is a possibility to set
R-factor as a figure of merit for fitting rather than chi^2? That might
also help.

Thank you

All the best,
Kirill Lomachenko