[Ifeffit] Tenure track position in condensed matter physics

Robert Meulenberg robert.meulenberg at maine.edu
Fri Dec 1 08:59:41 CST 2017

Hello all,

I hope I'm not overstepping any bounds here, but I know that this mailing
list is populated with both experimentalists and theorists, so I figured
the email could be of interest.

The University of Maine is looking to hire a theoretical/computational
condensed matter physicist for a tenure track Assistant P​​rofessor
position.  I have attached the ad and the link to the position can be found
here:
https://umaine.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=44990&job=assistant-professor-of-physics

Please feel free to circulate as you see fit.

Regards,

Rob Meulenberg

Robert W. Meulenberg
Associate Professor of Physics
Laboratory for Surface Science and Technology
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Maine
Orono, ME 04469
phone: 207-581-2245