[Ifeffit] Demeter on Windows with Inkscape (and possibly other programs)

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Thu Aug 10 18:05:50 CDT 2017

Hi Bruce,

I am not experiencing this issue. I have Athena and Inkscape both open
right now.
My environment variables list does not have FONTCONFIG_FILE in it. I
have a vague
recollection of deleting that env var some time ago when changing
versions of Demeter.

Regardless, Demeter is working for me without issue...Inkscape as
well...so perhaps
a simple short-term fix is just to delete FONTCONFIG_FILE  from the env
var list rather than
uninstalling Demeter.

Demeter 0.9.26 (pre 2)
Inkscape 0.92 (fresh install today)