[Ifeffit] Artemis Crashing

Acevedo-Esteves, Raul racevedo at bnl.gov
Wed Aug 2 18:07:45 CDT 2017

Hello

If the autosave keeps bugging you, open the file demeter.ini and change the flag autosave=true to autosave=false.
Keep in mind that now you will have to save your work frequently.

Regards,

Raul Acevedo-Esteves, PhD
Post-Doctoral Research Associate/ 8-ID (ISS) beamline
NSLS-II, Bldg. 743 C08U
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Upton, NY 11973-5000
631 344 4181