[Ifeffit] Conflicting FEFF calculation

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Tue Apr 4 13:50:10 CDT 2017

Actually, I just created C:\Strawberry\c\bin and copied gnuplot
directory....that worked ....
Changing demeter.ini more elegant though, and starts just as happily...

Had to change the Feff6 path in the ini as well or program would crash
on loading a project file
i.e. log stated :
The feff executable could not be found at your specified
location(C:\Strawberry\c\bin\feff6.exe) nor at the system default
location(C:\Strawberry\c\bin\feff6.exe)

No context other than what was written in the log...had the slashes for
linux in the @inc section too...
Just a curiosity I suppose...