[Ifeffit] Conflicting FEFF calculation

Ashis Biswas ashis at kth.se
Mon Apr 3 15:46:24 CDT 2017

Dear Bruce,

Sorry for late reply. I wanted to test in another computer before
replying. Unfortunately, this time also I got different results for TAA.
Following is the click by click description of what I am doing to arrive
in this state:

Double click on “Atemis” shortcut on desktop => Click “add” in the Feff
calculation tab => Open “TPP” Atom input file from desktop=> Click “Run
Atom” => Click “Run Feff” => Click “add” in the Feff calculation tab =>
Open “TAA” CIF file from desktop=> Click “Run Atom” => Click “Run Feff”

I am sorry for killing your time. Actually, I am very much new in this
field and therefore I really want to be sure that what I am doing for
importing object for feff calculation is correct or not. Thank you very
much for your support.

With regards,

Ashis