[Ifeffit] Smoothing aligned data in Athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Sep 29 08:53:12 CDT 2016

Hi Ian,

Thank you for a very clear and well articulated bug report.  It is much
appreciated.

This was a simple one to fix.  When I implemented the boxcar filter in
Athena, I neglected to copy the energy shift value from the noisy group
to the smoothed group.  Oops!  I just pushed a fix to github which will
be included in the next windows installer.

If you would like to mend the copy of Athena on your computer, it's a
small edit, as shown here:

https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/commit/a84e5fb605cef26dd4be42bba46924264d941900

Thanks,