[Ifeffit] Saving Bug

Matteo Busi basebush at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:03:55 CDT 2016

Dear Bruce and all,

I think I found a minor bug in the Athena package (0.9.25).

It occurs when I try to save groups to files, it seems that the saving
option change the output while it shouldn't. When I save using the "Save
current group as ..." option I get the full log with many columns, whereas
when I save using the "Save marked group as ..." option I only get 2
columns.
(I saved only as xmu and norm but I guess it is occuring for every
extension)

It is a minor bug but I think if it doesn't take much time it is worth
correcting.

Regards,
Matteo Busi