[Ifeffit] Athena and "norm" file groups

mike massey mmassey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:19:49 CDT 2016

Thanks for your response, Bruce. I'll be sure and be more careful next time
when I post, and will send a project file with a couple of examples for
bugfix purposes ASAP.

As a workaround, it turns out that saving the offending groups from within
Athena itself (e.g., as mu in some cases, or as norm in others, don't think
it matters much), and re-importing the data as a new group fixed the
problems I was having with data in old projects behaving strangely or
crashing the program.

Regards,

Mike