[Ifeffit] struggling to install demeter under ubuntu 16.04

mfehse marcus.fehse at univ-montp2.fr
Wed Nov 30 07:53:56 CST 2016

Hi
im trying to install demeter under ubuntu 16.04 following the protocol
given by david hughes
https://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/demeter_nonroot.html

I have followed through all steps but I encountered a few errors when
doing the /Build install and when i want to run the application by
"dathena" i get the following:

marquinhos at marquinhos-Lapi:~/demeter$ dathena
No command 'dathena' found, did you mean:
  Command 'athena' from package 'horae' (multiverse)
dathena: command not found

I have attached the error file to this mail produced via "./Build test |
tee ~/test_errors.txt"

thanks in advance

marcus