[Ifeffit] Problems with gnuplot graphics on Mac OS 10.12.1

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Nov 29 07:16:08 CST 2016

Hi Paul,

I have a hard time understanding how that happens, but I have a couple
ideas.  Let's look into the simpler one first.

In the installation location of Demeter, there is a file called
lib/Demeter/templates/plot/gnuplot/marker.tmpl

It should look exactly like this:

https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/lib/Demeter/templates/plot/gnuplot/marker.tmpl

Could you check to verify that that file has not been altered in any way?

If that file is ok, then we'll dig deeper.