[Ifeffit] error on installing demeter on MacOSX 10.9.5

christophe den auwer christophe.denauwer at unice.fr
Wed Nov 23 10:54:14 CST 2016

Dear all,

I am trying to install Demeter on OS 10.9.5 and I am stuck!

I installed Xcode 6.2 fine with the licence agreement and everything.
Then I installed MacPort 2.3.5 fine as well. I also checked updated version and everything worked fine.
Then I tried to install Demeter and got stuck with the following lines :

Error: org.macports.archivefetch for port libcxx returned: archivefetch failed for libcxx @3.9.0_0+universalError: Failed to install libcxx
Please see the log file for port libcxx for details:
Error: Processing of port demeter failed

I attached to my message, if of any use, the full procedure and feedback from terminal window.

If someone could help that would be really great!!!

Thanks a lot

Christophe

Christophe Den Auwer
Professeur