[Ifeffit] port for demeter failure

justin park justin.pchem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:08:59 CDT 2016

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the help.  I seem to have gotten it to work by cleaning and then
trying the command below multiple times. I had installed macports and then
used this command.

sudo port install xorg-server demeter

and it gave the error
Error: org.macports.archivefetch for port libcxx returned:
archivefetch failed for libcxx @3.7.1_0+universal

 then a bunch more lines of code which I assummed were the files it
didn't get to in the port. Then it just said

Error: port of Demeter failed.

I ended up getting past all that. and had another error too many files
opened  but jean has answered that for me now as well.

Thanks for all the help

-Justin