[Ifeffit] Regarding time resolved XAS

mazhar iqbal mazharphy_05 at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 01:20:36 CDT 2016

hello.. I am sorry if am not posting on right place.
I want to ask about the aligning the XAS spectra that is given in Athena. Can we do the alignment of time resolved spectra? As you know that the resolved spectra (IR pump X-ray probe) may have edge shift due to laser pumping. Do you think that the same method of the alignment can be applied here as well. An additional piece of information is that  we have a reference fluorescence line always on the screen that well behind the K absorption edge.
Hoping to see your response.
Best Regards