[Ifeffit] PGPLOT intallation error!

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Thu May 26 12:44:54 CDT 2016

Ernesto,

That cannot possibly be the entire screen output. If you don't know enough to interpret and troubleshoot the screen output, then you cannot reliably edit it.

Capture everything. Post everything. If you do not provide sufficient context, you cannot expect me to be able to help.

It would be useful to tell us what kind of computer you are using.  The debutant answer may be different from the Mac answer or from the Red Hat answer.