[Ifeffit] doubt on number of variables

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Thu May 26 09:24:20 CDT 2016

Oops, accidentally hit send before I meant to!

You might also find the information in this presentation helpful, as it addresses some of the kinds of questions you are asking: https://www-ssrl.slac.stanford.edu/conferences/workshops/srxas2011/presentations/calvin_2011.pdf

—Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College