[Ifeffit] Postdoctoral position

Anatoly I Frenkel afrenke2 at yu.edu
Tue May 3 19:39:51 CDT 2016

Dear IFEFFIT subscribers:

A postdoctoral position in my group will be available on July 1, 2016. The postdoc will be employed by Yeshiva University in New York City. She or he will be stationed in Brookhaven National Laboratory on Long Island and utilize XAFS and XRD/PDF techniques for studying mechanisms of electrostriction in novel electromechanical materials. Prior experience with these methods, including high energy resolution XAS, is required. This position is part of international collaboration, and will involve occasional travel to research sites outside of the US. For all inquiries please contact me.

Anatoly Frenkel, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Department of Physics, Yeshiva University
245 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016
https://yu.edu/faculty-bios/frenkel/
Spokesperson, Synchrotron Catalysis Consortium http://yu.edu/scc
Office: (212) 340-7827, Lab: (631) 344-3013, Email: anatoly.frenkel at yu.edu