[Ifeffit] Questions to Bruce

Dien.Li at srs.gov Dien.Li at srs.gov
Wed Mar 23 16:51:39 CDT 2016

HI, Bruce and Matt

I have two questions for you, please help me.

1. I collected U EXAFS data on APS 10-ID, while I input a single data file
with reference data in Athena, it was OK, however, when I input multiple
data files (scans) also with reference data, it was crushed. I could input
multiple data files without reference data, which Matt helped me trouble
shoot. The Demeter 8.24 version is used on my computer, I believe. Matt
suggested me to update to the current version. I do not know if other
users have this problem.

2. I have a U EXAFS data file which was collected at SSRL, however, I
could not input this data file using Athena, how to fix this? format? See
the attachment. thanks you so much.

Dien Li, Ph.D.
Environmental Sciences and Biotechnology
Savannah River National Laboratory
Aiken, South Carolina, 29808
Tel: 803-725-7520