[Ifeffit] Exporting Athena projects data

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Mar 11 10:56:22 CST 2016

Matteo,

A fully correct solution to this will have to wait until the next
release, but I can offer a partial solution which you can implement
immediately.

Locate the file
"perl\site\lib\Demeter\templates\process\ifeffit\save_xmu.tmpl" in
whatever location Demeter was installed on your computer.

Grab this:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bruceravel/demeter/master/lib/Demeter/templates/process/ifeffit/save_xmu.tmpl

and replace the previous "save_xmu.tmpl".  When you download the
replacement, be sure that its filename is "save_xmu.tmpl" and that
your browser does not "helpfully" add a .txt extension.

When you next save current group as mu(E), there will be an additional
column which contains the chi(E) on the grid of the original data.
That column will be 0 below the lower bound of the spline range and
above the upper bound of the spline range (i.e. in the energy range
over which chi is not defined).  It is un-k-weighted.  If you want to
look at k-weighted chi(E), /you/ will have to apply the k-weighting
/yourself/.

I think that addresses your request.  Let me know what you think.