[Ifeffit] Exporting Athena projects data

Matteo Busi basebush at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:52:51 CST 2016

Hi Bruce I'm sending this again, probably the latest message was lost in
the confusion.

I would like to have an output file containing chi(E) and mu(E) using the
same energy (E) grid.
If I export them separately ( the only available way I think right now)
they have
different energy grid.

The previous messaging was:
> Hi Mateo,

> I'm not quite clear on what you are asking for.  Do you want an ascii
> output file that has a column containing chi(E) using the energy grid of
> the original data?

> If so, would it suffice to add a column to the mu(E) ascii output file?
>  That seems to me like a natural solution.

>Cheers,

Thanks and Regards
Matteo, UiS