[Ifeffit] How to input atoms in solid solution for Artemis

Fuxiang Zhang zhangfx at umich.edu
Thu Jun 23 11:38:47 CDT 2016

Hi, All,
I am new in using EXAFS techniques. Just wondering how to input atomic
structure of NiFe solid solution to Artemis. It has a simple Ni-structure,
but both Ni and Fe occupy the same site. If I use partial occupancy,
Artemis program does not allow. Anyone can give me an ideal?
Also the coordination number N cannot be refined in this simple system
(12), is that right? In fact I just want to get the N through the fitting
of EXAFS because of the partial occupancy.
Thank you very much

Fuxiang Zhang