[Ifeffit] report bugs

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Wed Jun 22 23:05:46 CDT 2016

HI,

This was also reported earlier this month and Bruce has indicated it is
on his .todo list.
http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit%40millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg05587.html

You can use the stand alone version to prepare and save the atoms.inp file.
This file can then be imported (Add) in the main Artemis window under
Feff calculations
and run in the atoms window that appears when this is done.

regards,
Robert