[Ifeffit] Sorbed complex in Atoms

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 9 09:58:23 CDT 2016

This is an very vague and open-ended question.

Have you read any of the very extensive literature applying EXAFS to
outer-sphere complexation?  Have you tried anything ... anything at all
... to solve your problem?

If you ask specific questions, you will get good answers.  If you ask
folks on the list to do your work for you, that won't go so well.