[Ifeffit] Postdoc Position

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jul 29 12:30:29 CDT 2016

Jeff (and anyone else who might have a position to offer),

We don't really have rules, per se, just whatever the moderators (Me and
Matt) are willing to put up with.

I think that helping young scientists find positions in science is a
superb use of the mailing list.  Those jobs should probably be
synchrotron-related.  They should probably be spectroscopy-related.