[Ifeffit] Help with Athena

Irina Pi Irina.Pi at icfo.eu
Mon Jul 25 03:10:21 CDT 2016

Hello,

I work with a Windows computer and my data is like in the attached file data5.txt. Some days ago with an old version of Demeter (I think 0.9.18 but I'm not sure) I could have the plots I attach in Plot1.png and Plot2.png, but I don't know why there were some options in the program which were blocked (like forward Fourier transform parameters, rbkg, spline...). So I decided to install the latest version of Demeter (0.9.24) and then instead of obtaining the same plots I can only get the ones in Plot3.png and Plot4.png. They are not labeled and it also doesn't appear an E or pointer to choose values directly in the plot.

Someone knows how to obtain again plots similar to 1 and 2?

Thank you very much,

best regards.

Irina Pi.