[Ifeffit] Bug Report importing file.

Samy Ould-Chikh samy.ouldchikh at kaust.edu.sa
Sun Jul 24 02:55:53 CDT 2016

Hello,

I have some issue to import a file in Athena: just a simple x-y column (.txt attached with this email).

Ti K-edge.
Data range in the file  : 4916.30 up to 5436.88 eV.
Issue: only data up to 5260 eV are imported (see screenshot: bug-importation).

Version: Demeter 0.9.24
System: Windows 7 Professional SP1

Well, I hope it's just not me not being able to find a proper way to import the file...

Best Regards,
Samy Ould-Chikh

KAUST Catalysis Center
Bldg.3,Level 4, #4231
4700 King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
Thuwal 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966 12 8084486
E-mail: samy.ouldchikh at kaust.edu.sa
Website:  http://kcc.kaust.edu.sa/Pages/Home.aspx

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.