[Ifeffit] How to change the data file in Dartemis?

Isabelle Kieffer isabelle.kieffer at esrf.fr
Fri Jul 8 09:28:46 CDT 2016

No problem... I was just not sure of what I was observing and feared I
was doing wrong from the begining.

The solution of Robert is working and if I am using correctly the
"Replace this chi(k)" in the normal cases (which means that it does not
take into account the previous dataset when it starts fitting the
second), I will continue using it. For different chi's coming from the
same data, I will use the so called "brute force" method for the moment.

Thank you to both of you.

Isabelle