[Ifeffit] Athena crash on mac on import

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:19:28 CDT 2016

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for providing a fix. The Prj.pm file on my system does not look
exactly like what you describe. Lines 260 to 268 looked like this:

next if any { $k eq $_ } qw(

bindtag deg_tol denominator detectors

en_str file frozen line mu_str

numerator old_group original_label

peak refsame not_data

bkg_switch bkg_switch2

is_xmu is_chi is_xanes is_xmudat

bkg_stan_lab bkg_flatten_was

);

After line 267, I added a new line that reads "bkg_fnorm bkg_funnorm" as
you suggested, and now I am able to open the prj file.

Thanks again,
George