[Ifeffit] How to change the data file in Dartemis?

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jul 1 11:03:05 CDT 2016

I don't see the behavior that you are describing.  "Replace this chi(k)"
works for me.  Are you using a current version of the program?

As for the behavior that is causing the program to crash, it would be
helpful to submit a proper bug report.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
  Building 743, Room 114