[Ifeffit] DAFS calculation

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Jan 21 07:05:15 CST 2016

Hi Eun-Suk,

Sorry for the trouble, the docs are now fixed.   FWIW, various versions of
the diffkk code (Pascal, Fortran, Python) have been around for many years,
originally written by Julie Cross.

We could probably translate her iterative KK code too, but it's use is a
bit fragile.  Still, if you have real DAFS measurements and want to extract
a pure  f' or f'' signal, this method is probably the best approach.  It
might be that someone has done this already....

--Matt

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431