[Ifeffit] Athena with IOS "El Capitan"

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Feb 2 16:09:58 CST 2016

On 02/02/2016 04:33 PM, Manuel Cossio Kohler wrote:
> I followed the instructions. I updated the MacPorts and was able to go
> through all the different steps. However, the software still does not
> display any plots. I am wondering if there is any sorts of conflicts
> between the old and new updates. is there anything else you would
> recommend trying? Thanks a lot!

The crash in December of the machine that hosts the mailing list seems
to have broken a lot of links to old messages, so it's a bit hard to
find things.  Drat :(  I think this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg05228.html

is likely the same as your problem.  (Try setting it to "aqua".)

Here's what I mean by "setting it":

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/aug/other/prefs.html

My standard caveat of not owning a Mac myself applies here, of course.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II