[Ifeffit] Athena with IOS "El Capitan"

Manuel Cossio Kohler cossioko at ualberta.ca
Tue Feb 2 15:33:18 CST 2016

Hi Matt,

I followed the instructions. I updated the MacPorts and was able to go
through all the different steps. However, the software still does not
display any plots. I am wondering if there is any sorts of conflicts
between the old and new updates. is there anything else you would recommend
trying? Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Manuel