[Ifeffit] Converting PDF files to CIF files for usage in Artemis

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Mon Aug 8 18:12:08 CDT 2016

Hi Ed:

You do not need to start with a CIF file at all.  All you need is the
space group, the lattice constants and the atomic positions.  You can then
fillin the blanks for the Atoms program yourself.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Interim Chair, Department of Chemistry
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org