[Ifeffit] data availability

pereira ninorpereira at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:54:54 CDT 2016

New to this mailing list, so excuse my innocence:

Today I see two questions about standards. Some time ago I was
looking for what I think is similar, and was pointed to the XAS data base
http://cars.uchicago.edu/xaslib/about/.

If I understand the questions properly, this database may be of great
help. It was to me. I thank the people organizing it, Matt Newville and
Bruce Ravel, for their great service to the community in volunteering
to make seemingly reliable data available in a convenient way.

Nino