[Ifeffit] Bug report

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Apr 11 10:23:11 CDT 2016

On 04/11/2016 09:16 AM, Bruce Ravel wrote:
> On 04/10/2016 03:38 AM, Lorenzo Stievano wrote:
>> There must have been something corrupted in the AppData\Roaming\Demeter
>> directory. It crachesd even with your data file (as for mine), but now
>> it works fine since I reinstalled it AFTER removing the Roaming
>> directory.
>
> I don't suppose that you saved the old Roaming folder?  There is no way
> for me to identify the cause of this problem if I cannot identify and
> inspect the file that triggered the problem.

Lorenzo, Robert,

I added a question to the FAQ related to this thread.

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/faq.html#questions-about-windows

If either of you have a comment on the language of the question or the
answer, let me know.

Again, it would be a more helpful FAQ entry if could understand the
origin of the problem.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II