[Ifeffit] Problems importing larch plugins to python

Johan Nilsson johan.nilsson at chalmers.se
Wed Sep 30 10:53:45 CDT 2015

Hello Matt,

I was able to import pre_edge, autobk, and xftf without problems. Is it possible to import feff paths and do a fit to exafs data in a python script? I was able to do

   larch.enable_plugins()
   from larch_plugins.xafs import feffdat

   path1 = feffdat.feffpath('feff0001.dat')

but I could not figure out how to get the feffit_transform and feffit_dataset functions to work. Before I upgraded I was able to use those two in a python script but I was not able to get the feffit function to run to do the actual fit.

Larch is really a great piece of software and I'm very thankful for all your hard work you put in developing it.

Best regards,
Johan