[Ifeffit] Demeter version 0.9.22 do not work properly in Windows 10

Nancy Birkner nrbirkner at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:38:47 CDT 2015

Thanks for all your hard work and expertise, Bruce!
I, too, found Win10 to be defective...it has crashed several of my
scientific programs - Demeter is not the only affected software
I went back to WIn8.1, which is an excellent and sturdy platform for all of
the various science software that I run as well as for manuscript writing

With kind regards,
Nancy

Nancy Birkner
Postdoctoral Scholar
Sierra Nevada Research Institute
University of California
5200 N. Lake Road
Merced, CA 95343

https://ucdavis.academia.edu/NancyBirkner
(530)848-6054 (mobile)

Postdoctoral advisor: Professor Peggy O'Day (UC Merced)
Ph.D. advisor (Chemistry): Professor Alex Navrotsky (UC Davis)