[Ifeffit] ATOMS for XANES simulation by FEFF8.4

María Elena Montero Cabrera elena.montero at cimav.edu.mx
Wed Sep 16 10:20:46 CDT 2015

Thank you very much, Johan.
I have another question, probably for Bruce:
In the latest version of Artemis (before the release of Demeter) it was
possible to edit preferences for running FEFF. I mean, when I acquired the
FEFF version 8.4, I could tell Artemis to run this FEFF, instead of FEFF6.
In the current version of Artemis may be it is, but I didn't find this
possibility. Would somebody advice me in this task?
Thanking in advance

Maria Elena

María Elena

Dra. María Elena Montero Cabrera
Centro de Investigación en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
Miguel de Cervantes 120, Compl. Ind. Chihuahua
Chihuahua CP 31136, Chih. México
Tel (614) 4391123
http://redtuls.org/