[Ifeffit] Deglitching

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 4 13:06:03 CDT 2015

On 09/04/2015 01:37 PM, Robert Gordon wrote:

> I can confirm something funny is happening here. In 0.9.21, the deglitch
> menu would not display
> points. I upgraded to 0.9.22 today and deglitch now displays points, but
> when I choose a point
> in a test data file (As2O3) and double-click, the energy point removed
> is 11804.228, regardless of where
> I double-click. I reverted back to 0.9.21 and with the same dataset,
> this did not occur. In 0.9.21,
> double-click removed the closest point to where I clicked.
>
> I have win10pro x64 and installed the 64-bit versions of 0.9.21, .22

Can we *please* use the mailing list for these things.  It is helpful to
the next person who runs into these issues if a discoverable record is
left behind.

Using the preference tool, can you tell me what the value for
gnuplot->terminal is?  If it is something other than "wxt", try changing
it to "wxt".  The interaction with the cursor does not work correctly on
some terminals.

If that's not the problem, then I am at a loss.  I don't see this
behavior on any of my computers.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II