[Ifeffit] Deglitching

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 4 10:44:23 CDT 2015

On 09/04/2015 11:30 AM, Matt Newville wrote:
>     I have a quick question. When I try to deglitch in Athena it won't
>     let me pick a point for deglitching. No matter where I double click
>     it always chooses 8990.____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Have others encountered this error? I am running athena on a Windows
>     7 64 bit machine. The latest (not beta) version.____
>
>     __
>

> Sorry for the trouble.   I haven't seen (or heard of) that myself, but
> I'll ask the ifeffit mailing list where maybe someone has a better idea
> what the trouble could be.

There were some recent issues with deglitching reported by Shoaib, but
the fixes that went into 0.9.22 resolved all of his concerns.

I will need to be able to reproduce this on my own computer in order to
do anything about it:
    http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II