[Ifeffit] a bug when installing demeter

Zhenxing Feng zhenxingf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:09:05 CDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to install Demeter on my Mac OX X EI Capitan. After installing MacPorts properly, I run the command, “sudo port install xorg-server demeter”. However, it reports a bug when building libgcc, when the following errors:

Error: org.macports.build for port libgcc returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port libgcc for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_gcc49/libgcc/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade ifeffit failed

Could you help figure out how I can proceed further?

Thanks,

Zhenxing