[Ifeffit] No plot window on Mac El Capitan

Chloe Yi-Yi Wu yiyiwu2016 at u.northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 8 12:53:07 CDT 2015

Hi Bruce,

I don't find "athena preferences menu" when I open athena... I can only see
"service preferences" under perl5.22, which is the preferences for my mac
not for athena...

I just found if I set terminal to qt, it showed "unknown". If I set to x11,
it showed "nopersist enhanced". If I set to wxt, it showed "0 enhanced".
Are these normal?

Thanks,
Chloe