[Ifeffit] problems with deglitching in D-Athena 0.9.22

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Sat Oct 3 15:02:19 CDT 2015

Hi Eva,

I suspect, when searching the mailing list, the recent discussion on
deglitching issues in 0.9.22
was overlooked.
e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg05193.html
or
http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg05232.html
  or Bruce's suggestion to try a newer beta version:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg05251.html

If you look in the preferenecs menu under gnuplot terminal (say Win8
versioin)
what do you see? I can deglitch in 0.9.22 release if i change my
terminal to wxt,
but Athena won't save that change, so I have to re-apply it the next
time I run
0.9.22 (haven't tried newer beta yet).

-R.