[Ifeffit] Problems importing larch plugins to python

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 2 09:47:37 CDT 2015

Hi Johan, Bruce,

Thanks.  And, yes lots of the functions need a working interpreter passed
in.  I'm not sure how I would do it, but it might be reasonable, and more
pythonic to do

    session = larch.Interpreter()
    session.FeffPathGroup(..)
    session.feffit()

and so on.  You'd still be typing *something* a lot, but it might be easier
to follow.

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431