[Ifeffit] Issue with Compatibility between versions of Athena

Nirala Singh niralasingh88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:30:19 CST 2015

Hello,

I have recently downloaded Athena and was sending a project file to a
colleague who uses an older version. When I sent it, I checked 'Backwards
compatible project file', then saved the project and closed Athena, then
sent the file.
I had selected some normalization parameters as follows:
[image: Inline image 2]

When he opened the file, most of the parameters were the same, except the
window type (changed from 'Hanning' to 'kaiser-bessel'). Is there any
reason for this? Any way to maintain the window function between versions?
[image: Inline image 1]

Thank you,