[Ifeffit] Problem with Perl interpreter

Wojciech Olszewski wolszewski at cells.es
Fri Nov 13 13:26:02 CST 2015

I have a problem with Demeter package. Up to yesterday everything was
fine. Now when I try to start any program (Athena, Artemis...) I receive
error message: Perl interpreter has stopped working (The application was
unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)). Installation of perl
(strawberry-perl-5.22.0.1-64bit.msi) didn't
solve the problem. Unfortunately all the log files
("C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Demeter\<name>.log") are empty.
I am using the Demeter 0.9.24 on 64-bit Windows 7.
I would be really grateful for help in solving this problem.
Thank you in advance,
Wojciech
--

ALBA Synchrotron <http://www.albasynchrotron.es>

	Wojciech Olszewski
BL22 - CLAESS: Core Level Absorption & Emission Spectroscopies -
Experiments Division

ALBA SYNCHROTRON LIGHT SOURCE
Ctra. BP 1413 km. 3,3 | 08290 | Cerdanyola del Vallès| Barcelona | Spain
<http://www.albasynchrotron.es/AboutUs/Access>
(+34) 93 592 4059
www.albasynchrotron.es <http://www.albasynchrotron.es>|
wolszewski at cells.es <mailto:wolszewski at cells.es>

**Please, do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary.
**Si heu rebut aquest correu per error, us informo que pot contenir
informació confidencial i privada i que està prohibit el seu ús. Us
agrairíem que ho comuniqueu al remitent i l'elimineu. Gràcies.
Si ha recibido este correo por error, le informo de que puede contener
información confidencial y privada y que está prohibido su uso. Le
agradeceré que lo comunique a su remitente y lo elimine. Gracias.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please note that it may
contain confidential and private information, therefore, the use of this
information is strictly forbidden. Please inform the sender of the error
and delete the information received. Thank you.